Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fried dumplings .. yum



Make your way to the Downtown sim if you like urban detail and oh yes .. fried dumplings. I don't think I've spent as much time on a sim lately as I did today on Downtown. It's a wonderfully developed urban/inner city setting with a wealth of interesting shops and a subway that you can ride to key intersections.

The entire sim is well done, and I particularly appreciated the attention to details from the graffiti on the walls and the subway train, to the used record store and the gentlemen's reading room. There was room for growth on the sim, and I am looking forward to the next phase of development from this creative set of developers.

posted by Grace McDunnough on Downtown using a blogHUD : [permalink]

Share Some Grace:

blog comments powered by Disqus