Friday, June 18, 2010

BBBC Day 6 Less Pie, More Berries



This is the last of the Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010 (BBBC) posts.  A kind thank you goes out to Alicia Chenaux for her helpful prodding and generous spirit.

Today's topic for the BBBC virgins: What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?


I have this achingly long blog post in my head, and normally when I get stuck on a thought train it's a long time between stations and my blog just stagnates waiting for the arrival. I think, and mull, and rethink until when I finally do get something out it's a bit of a let down because I bake out all the details that inspired me in the first place.

This week has been so crazy, there was no way I was going to crank out the other post and still stay on BBBC track and that's been a great lesson - because that big hairy blog post should probably be just a few posts that are more raw ingredients, less baked goods.

So here's to less pie and more berries.

I hate to bake anyway.
Share Some Grace:

blog comments powered by Disqus