Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kuurian Expedition to Explore "What need does Second Life fulfill?"

The subject of my last post has proven to be an intriguing and engaging topic. Nearly everyone I talked to in Second Life had a passionate perspective, and thanks to everyone that sent emails and comments.

The conversations have my head spinning, and the topic is so energized I've decided to host a round table discussion next week on the topic as part of the SL Kuurian Expedition. I'll post details and logistics as soon as they are finalized.

I'd like the conversation to cover everything from the anecdotal to the academic - as I am particularly interested in discussing the Second Life experience as it relates to Maslow's hierarchy of needs. If you have a particular perspective you'd like to address, please IM me in world, drop me an email or leave a comment.
Share Some Grace:

blog comments powered by Disqus