"As the media landscape expands to include social communities, consumer generated media and virtual reality, so must sales and marketing evolve to speak to and engage today's consumer. Top executives and thought-leaders reveal their new media mix, what's working for them and what they're anticipating next."Steve McGookin of Forbes.com will moderate the diverse panel of speakers including:
* Henry Jenkins, Head of the Comparative Media Studies Department, MIT
* Del Ross, Vice President, Distribution Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
* Cory van Arsdale, CEO, Massive Inc.
* Andrew Markowitz, Director, Digital Marketing & Media, Kraft Foods
* Michael Donnelly, Director Worldwide Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
The Crowne Plaza's Place To Meet island is not open yet, but you can register on their site to reserve each of the three meeting they offer: the Executive Conference Room, the Theater Room and the Lounge Room. I love this idea and I plan to give it a test run as soon as I find the time. I'll let you know how it goes.
Place to Meet is strategically placed next to Holiday Inn Island. I wonder how long it will be until we hear "I don't know much about virtual worlds, but I did stay at the Holiday Inn last night"? My guess is at the next Virtual Worlds 2007 Conference in October.
Share Some Grace: