|cc by-sa image adapted from flickr.com/photos/nomadic_lass/6660513501|
This week, we steal a line from Cohen : I remember you well, at The Stanley Hotel - a real hotel tucked away in Estes, Colorado that inspired Stephen King to write The Shining.
- I have heard that the The Stanley Hotel is often confused with the Disney Floridian.
- Aporkaplypse: is it real or imagined? Some of us just won't risk it!
- The Exorcist Stairs are odd enough by themselves, but apparently they are also a pop culture icon.
- I think Lovecraft was ahead of us on to the whole domestication of the undead idea. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
- For those of you unfamiliar with the Salome-Grace collaboration entitled Plain Jane and Proud Elizabeth, have a listen.
Share Some Grace: