Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BlogHer '07 in Second Life Starts Today

BlogHer '07 I'm Going in Second Life

Honestly, I do wish I was physically on my way to Chicago for the BlogHer conference although thanks to the hard work of Queen Tureaud many will have the chance to attend virtually.

Queen has done a heroic job pulling together the in world portion of the conference, you can find the schedule here. (Note that the times listed are local Chicago time CST. The SL times are 2 hours earlier). The festivities kick off tonight at 4PM SL with a mixer and a chance to meet people in world and listen to some live music from Dalien Talbot, Montian Gilruth and me - Grace McDunnough. There are over 120 SL Residents in the BlogHer group and I hope to get the chance to meet everyone over the next 2 days.

The conference starts on Friday AM on Hyperstring Islands and is packed with great speakers, exhibitors and live music from Takamura Keiko (aka "Keiko" ) and Slim Warrior.
Share Some Grace:

blog comments powered by Disqus